Here’s a change to your usual oatmeal and egg white breakfast . . .High Protein Baked French Toast.
- 6 slices Ezekiel Bread
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Low-fat Geek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Maple Extract
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay bread slices in a shallow baking dish. Make sure they do not over lap.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, milk, sugar, and extracts until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread slices, making sure they are fully coated.
- Top bread with pecans and then cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then serve with sugar-free maple syrup.
Serving Size 2 Servings
Amount per serving
Total Fat: 37.5g
Total Carbs: 70g
Recipe courtesy of Bodybuilding.com